• Slow weight loss is the safest and most effective. (one to one and half pound per week).
• Gradual weight loss, promote long term loss of body fat.
• A person who is moderately active needs daily, 33 calories per kg of body weight to maintain his weight.
• Reducing calories intake by 300 per day and increasing the physical activity to burn 200 calories per day results in weight loss of 400 grams per week.
• To satisfy basic nutritional needs eat a variety of foods every day.
• Choose from each of the five food groups:Milk, meat, fruit, vegetable and cereals.
• Balanced food plans encourage making wise choices about everyday food choices. This type of diet helps to stay at your proper weight for life.
• Allow for an occasional treat.
• Evaluate your eating pattern.
• Try to cut down on foods high in fats and sugar.
• Most successful weight loss, is to plan and maintain an emphasis on reduction in both calories and the amount of fat eaten.
We are offering Free Ayurveda Consultation please visit : http://chakrapaniayurveda.com/free-ayurveda-consultation/ for more details.
We are regularly helping patients of different pathologies and complicated diagnosis with Ayurveda detoxification therapies. Please visit : http://chakrapaniayurveda.com/ayurveda-panchakarma/ for more details.