Winter care for skin : In winter to reduce dryness, redness, itching, and keep skin more healthy and comfortable, try these tips –
• Application of plain oil or medicated herbal oil on full body before bath will be beneficial.
• Choose a moisturizer that has natural and nourishing ingredients. e.g. Shining cream.
• Use skin care masks and face packs having natural ingredients like honey, ghee, coconut oil, santalum, aloe vera and turmeric which help in maintaining the moisture levels of your skin.
• Protect skin from cold winds, rain and snow by wearing gloves and scarves.
• Use little warm water or water boiled with ginger, coriander can be very refreshing and hydrating at the same time.
• Wear good quality woolen cloths or try to avoid wool and rough clothing from directly touching your skin by wearing inner clothing.
• If gloves, socks, and pants become wet, be sure to remove them as soon as possible. That can further irritate your skin and cause itchiness.
We are offering Free Ayurveda Consultation please visit : https://chakrapaniayurveda.com/free-ayurveda-consultation/ for more details.
We are regularly helping patients of different pathologies and complicated diagnosis with Ayurveda detoxification therapies. Please visit : https://chakrapaniayurveda.com/ayurveda-panchakarma/ for more details.