You may think you are eating healthy foods. But how you eat your food is even more important than what you eat. Even foods, which normally cause greater imbalance, will be digested reasonable well if the proper rules are followed. Likewise, if you eat the correct foods in the wrong way, your digestion will be compromised and the formation of toxins will follow.
Following list of Do’s and Don’ts will help your healthy digestion to be maximized and you will experience optimal healthy digestion.
1. Avoid taking yoghurt at night because it will block the micro channels of circulation and will be become difficult for digestion as the physical activity is reduced at night.
2. Drinking a cup of warm buffalo’s milk at night will help in sound sleep.
3. Drinking goat’s milk will help in respiratory disorders.
4. Avoid mixing milk with citrus fruits, sour substances and salt.
5. Honey is nectar but when heated it can become a toxin causing Ama (metabolic toxin) accumulation in the body. So one should avoid heating honey or mixing it with hot substances.
6. Mixing cold and hot substances together.
7. Drinking cold drinks or cold water while eating.