Five Facts About The Female Uterine Tonic, Shatavari
In Sanskrit, Shatavari (Asparagus/Asparagus racemosus) means ‘she who possesses a hundred husbands,’ implying its ability to help support fertility and vitality. Shatavari has numerous positive effects on women’s health.
1. With an estrogenic effect on the female mammary glands and reproductive system, Shatavari boosts postpartum health and enhances the production of breast milk in lactating mothers.
2. Sustains pregnancy, prevents miscarriage & threatened abortion and has an anabolic effect on the fetus.
3. A potent aphrodisiac, which improves fertility and libido.
4. It can restore hormonal balance in women who have fluctuating hormonal levels due to menstruation and menopause, thus alleviating pre-menstrual and menopausal symptoms.
5. It regulates the menstrual cycle.
We are offering Free Ayurveda Consultation please visit : http://chakrapaniayurveda.com/free-ayurveda-consultation/ for more details.
We are regularly helping patients of different pathologies and complicated diagnosis with Ayurveda Panchakarma (detoxification therapies). Please visit : http://chakrapaniayurveda.com/ayurveda-panchakarma/ for more details.