URINARY TRACT INFECTION
• Barley water, rice washed water and coconut water will be good to intake.
• Drink at least 8-10 glasses of water a day, preferably warm or lukewarm water.
• Include more citrus fruits in diet.
• Wear cotton undergarments.
• Take enough rest.
• Maintain personal hygiene.
• Avoid alcohol, oily & spicy foods, chillies, cold drinks, tea and coffee.
• Restrict intake of beans, pulses, spinach, tomatoes, and ladyfingers.
• Decoction of Gukshuru and coriander seeds can be taken 3 times a day.
NOTE :Consult your Ayurvedic physician before taking any Ayurvedic medicine.
Related Product : http://chakrapaniayurveda.com/product/chandraprabha-tablet/