Aam Panna : One side, the sun is showing its skills by increasing temperature day by day, on the other hand, nature is providing safeguard remedies in this hot season. Heatstroke is a common problem during the high temperature in the summer. Here is the simple recipe of tender mango to combate with summer:
Ingredients of Aam Panna:
• Tender mangoes 500 gm.
• Sugar or Jagerry Double the amount of boiled mango pulp
• Black salt 2 TSF
• Cumin seed powder 2 TSF
• Black Pepper (crushed) 4-5 (optional)
Preparation of Aam Panna:
• Wash the tender mangoes properly with water and steam the it in pressure cooker for 3-4 whistles till they become completely soft and pulpy.
• Then remove the skin of tender mangoes and squeeze the out pulp.
• Mix other ingredients in it and blend it till it get smooth.
• Now preserve it in an air tight container or glass bottle and keep refrigerated.
• For serving, take 1 table spoon of this preserved mixture to one glass of water.
• Add more black salt or sugar, if needed.
• Stir well and serve chilled with ice cubes.
Other Health Benefits of Aam Panna:
• It is a refreshing drink which keeps body cool.
• Prevents from dehydration, electolite imbalance, gastric trouble, heatstroke etc.
• It improves taste and relieves anorexia, thirst, tiredness and weakness.
We are offering Free Ayurveda Consultation please visit : http://chakrapaniayurveda.com/free-ayurveda-consultation/ for more details.
We are regularly helping patients of different pathologies and complicated diagnosis with Ayurveda panchakarma therapies. Please visit : http://chakrapaniayurveda.com/ayurveda-panchakarma/ for more details.