CHAKRAPANI AYURVEDA’S VIRTUAL AYURVEDA TRAINING PROGRAM
Online learning is becoming more and more common especially during Covid-19. Online learning is advantageous as it gives us the freedom to study from anywhere and at any time.
Chakrapani Ayurveda Center is happy to introduce virtual Ayurveda training sessions. If you are looking to begin your Ayurvedic journey or enhance your professional skills in Ayurveda with a quickfire training or more in-depth course, you are at the right place. We offer training programs that cover Ayurveda nutrition, lifestyle, Prakruti, Panchakarma therapies and much more.
Now you can learn Ayurveda from the comfort of your home. We have introduced live interactive online training on Zoom platform where our Ayurveda Physician will explain the theoretical concepts using apt PowerPoint Presentation and practical demonstration of therapies will be done by our senior therapist on a volunteer under the guidance of the physician. We understand that listening to the theory sessions or watching the practical steps one time is not sufficient, that is why we send you the recorded session by email so you can watch it at ease any number of times during your free time to master the them.
Why choose us?
- Live interactive sessions and precise with focus on specific subjects of your choice.
- You can choose the topics of your interest from the wide range of courses we provide.
- Understand practical application of Ayurveda concepts in daily life.
- Open for all individuals irrespective of their educational background.
- Mostly one-to-one session
- Communicate with our physician to clear doubts at the end of each session.
- Join our courses on your computer screen through Zoom platform sitting in your room.
- Live sessions arranged at your convenient time, any number of hours and days in a week.
- Certificates are awarded upon successful completion of the courses.
- Special rates for group trainings
We invite you to utilize our unique Ayurveda training program which includes live-streamed classes and self-study materials. Interested students can email us at email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org for queries and enrollments.