Shiroshulhar tea – Migraine help - Helps ease migraine and headache
Shiroshulhar tea helps reduce the intensity and frequency of migraine and headaches. It helps control the recurrence of migraine and headaches.
• Haritaki (Terminalia chebula)
• Bibhitaki (Terminalia bellirica)
• Amalaki (Emblica officinalis)
• Haridra (Curcuma longa)
• Ashwagandha (Withania somnifera)
• Sunthi (Zinziber officinale)
• Yastimadhu (Glycerrhiza glabra)
• Dhanyak (Coriandrum sativum)
• Mishreya (Foeniculum vulgare)
• Helps in reducing intensity and frequency of migraine attacks.
• Reduce the pain of ongoing headache.
• Controls the recurrence of migraine headaches.
• Help to dilate blood vessels, which increase blood flow and may counteract the constricting action that occurs at the onset of most migraines.
During the occurrence of migraine attack as well as in absence of attack daily in the morning and before sleep at night