Lavanabhaskar is widely known as a appetizer. It helps to relieve gaseous and improve digestion and metabolism.
• Used to pacify Vata and stimulate Agni i.e increases your appetite.
• Useful in anorexia, indigestion, piles, constipation, gastritis and stomach pain.
1. Pipali (Piper longum)
2. Talispatra (Abies webbiana)
3. Amlavetas (Solena amplexicaulis)
4. Marich (Piper nigrum)
5. Sunthi (Zingiber officinale)
6. Jeerak (Cuminum cyminum)
7. Saindhav lavan (Rock salt)
8. Vida lavan (Ammonium salt)
9. Samudra lavan (Sea salt)
10. Sauvarchal lavan (Black salt)
Dose: 3-5gms with warm water or buttermilk twice daily.