Kaasant Cough Syrup - Cold and Cough Relief
Tulsi (Ocimum sanctum), Ginger (Zingiber officinalis), Kantakari (Solanum xanthocarpum), Bibhitaki (Terminalia belerica), Pushkaramool (Inula racemosa), Yashtimadhu (Glycerrhiza glabra), Shuddha Tankan (Purified borax), Shuddha Spatik (Purified alum), Amritdhara, Pippali (Piper longum), Misri (Cane sugar) as base.
• All types of cough - Productive cough, Dry cough, Allergic cough, Smoker’s cough
• Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease (COPD)
• Respiratory allergies, Wheezing, Bronchitis
• Seasonal cold, cough and flu
• Sore throat
• Asthma & Allergy
• Upper & Lower respiratory tract infections
How to use:
For age 2 – 5 years: ½ tsp with warm water;
Age 5 years and above: 1 tsp with warm water;
Adults: 1 – 2 tsp with warm water.