Gokshuradi guggul : Supports proper functioning of the genitourinary system.
Gokshuradi guggul is a traditional Ayurvedic prepration used to support the proper function of the genitourinary tract. It strengthens and tones the kidneys, Gall bladder and urethra as well as the reproductive system.
• Decreases risk factors caused by renal stone formation.
• Strengthens and rejuvenates the gall bladder, kidneys, urethra as well as reproductive system.
• Helps in gout, diabetes, urinary retention, dysuria, urinary calculus, disorders of the kidneys and gall bladder stone.
• Detoxifies the urinary tract and is helpful in urinary tract infections.
• Maintains prostate health and improves its function.
• Gokshur (Tribulus terrestris) 51%
• Purified Guggul (Commiphora mukul) 25%
• Sunthi (Zingiber officinale) 4%
• Marich (Piper nigrum) 4%
• Haritaki (Terminalia chebula) 4%
• Bibhitaki (Terminalia bellirica) 4%
• Amalaki fruit (Emblica officinalis) 4%
• Musta (Cyperus rotundus) 4%
Recommended Use: Two tablets twice or thrice daily after food with warm water.
Contraindications: Use with care during pregnancy