Gokshuradi guggul : Supports proper functioning of the genitourinary system.
Gokshuradi guggul is a traditional Ayurvedic prepration used to support the proper function of the genitourinary tract. It strengthens and tones the kidneys, Gall bladder and urethra as well as the reproductive system.
• Decreases risk factors caused by renal stone formation.
• Strengthens and rejuvenates the gall bladder, kidneys, urethra as well as reproductive system.
• Helps in gout, diabetes, urinary retention, dysuria, urinary calculus, disorders of the kidneys and gall bladder stone.
• Detoxifies the urinary tract and is helpful in urinary tract infections.
• Maintains prostate health and improves its function.
• Gokshur (Tribulus terrestris)
• Purified Guggul (Commiphora mukul)
• Sunthi (Zingiber officinale)
• Marich (Piper nigrum)
• Haritaki (Terminalia chebula)
• Bibhitaki (Terminalia bellirica)
• Amalaki fruit (Emblica officinalis)
• Musta (Cyperus rotundus)
Recommended Use: Two tablets twice or thrice daily after food with warm water.
Contraindications: Use with care during pregnancy