Amritprash Ghrit : A rejuvenating formulation for both females and males.
Amritaprash ghrit is ghee based combination formulated for purpose of revitalization and rejuvenation of body. This ghrita is a blood purifier, digestive power enhancer, memory enhancer and promoter of strength. It improves sexual vigor, strength of reproductive system hence useful in infertility both for males and females. It is used internally for general debility.
- Ashwagandha (Withania somnifera)
- Bala (Sida cordifolia)
- Guduchi (Tinospora cordifolia)
- Gokshur (Tribulus terrestris)
- Haritaki (Terminalia chebula)
- Bibhitaki (Terminalia bellirica)
- Amalaki (Emblica officinalis)
- Dhanyak (Coriandrum sativum)
- Daruhaldi (Berberis aristata)
- Vidarikand (Pueraria tuberosa)
- Shatavari (Asparagus racemosus)
- Anantmool (Hemidesmus indicus)
- Ela (Elettaria cardamomum)
- Manjistha (Rubia cordifolia)
- Nagkesar (Mesua ferrea)
- Cow’s Ghee (clarified butter oil) as base
Recommended Use– 1 tsp 2 times a day with warm milk.