“Caring for feet at Chakrapani Ayurveda goes beyond the cosmetic purposes: it benefits the whole body even the whole circulatory system and nervous system”
• Wash your feet daily in luke warm water , boiled with salt.
• Keep your nails short, but don’t cut into the skin on the sides of your nails.
• Do brushing of nails.
• Dry your feet thoroughly, including between the toes.
• Do oil massage.
• After massage, stretch and pull the big toe gently and rub each side of the nail.
• Do regular exercise.
• Apply moisturizer.
• Whenever possible, air your feet by walking barefoot outside, or in the house.
• Change your socks every day.
• Wear comfortable shoes that fit properly.
• Finally massage your calf muscle to release tension. Repeat the same steps on your other foot.
We are offering Free Ayurveda Consultation please visit : http://chakrapaniayurveda.com/free-ayurveda-consultation/ for more details.
We are regularly helping patients of different pathologies and complicated diagnosis with Ayurveda detoxification therapies. Please visit : http://chakrapaniayurveda.com/ayurveda-panchakarma/ for more details.