In winter to reduce dryness, redness, itching and for healthy winter skin try these tips-
• Application of sesame oil or medicated herbal oil like dashmool bala oil on full body before bath.
• Choose a moisturizer that has natural and nourishing ingredients.
• Use skin care masks and face packs having natural ingredients like honey, ghee, coconut oil, santalum, aloe vera and turmeric to help in maintaining the moisture levels of your skin.
• Protect skin from cold winds, rain and snow by wearing gloves and scarves.
• Use little warm water or water boiled with ginger, coriander can be very refreshing and hydrating at the same time.
• Wear good quality woolen cloths or try to avoid wool and rough clothing from directly touching your skin by wearing inner clothing.
• If gloves, socks, and pants become wet, be sure to remove them as soon as possible. That can further irritate your skin and cause itchiness.
We are offering Free Ayurveda Consultation please visit : http://chakrapaniayurveda.com/free-ayurveda-consultation/ for more details.
We are regularly helping patients of different pathologies and complicated diagnosis with Ayurveda panchakarma therapies. Please visit : http://chakrapaniayurveda.com/ayurveda-panchakarma/ for more details.