• Use glasses with anti reflective coating while using computers and while driving.
• Wear sunglasses to protect your eyes in bright sunlight.
• Do not pour hot water over head during bath. Pouring hot water over the head and face reduces the strength of the eyes and decreases vision.
• Avoid reading, watching television, using computer or working in dim or bright light. Make sure that you have a proper light source.
• Adopt at ergonomic posture at work.
• Adopt proper sitting postures while watching television. Watching television in improper postures can also cause decrease in vision and lead to eye disorders.
• Watch TV from at least ten feet away, not too near and not too far.
• Avoid reading small prints continuously for long hours.
• Splash your eyes and face with plain water before going to bed and after waking up in the morning. Also you can splash water on your eyes twice or thrice in between work.
• If you’re hot and sweaty, wait 10-15 minutes until your body adjusts before splashing water on your face and eyes.
• If your job is computer based, then take a short break of 2 minutes every one-hour and look away from the computer. Rub your palms and place then on your eyes.
• Once in a week, place a slice of cucumber or cotton pads dipped in rose water over closed eyes and relax for 10 minutes. This is helpful for tired eyes.
• Include more protein of vegetarian origin in diet. Green leafy vegetables should be a part of your daily diet. Include 1 – 2 tsp of pure cow’s ghee in your diet. Drink 10 – 12 glasses of water.
• Go to sleep at least before 11 pm. One of the main causes of eye problems is inadequate sleep.
• Apply pure cow’s ghee like collyrium before going to bed.
We are offering Free Ayurveda Consultation please visit : http://chakrapaniayurveda.com/free-ayurveda-consultation/ for more details.
We are regularly helping patients of different pathologies and complicated diagnosis with Ayurveda panchakarma therapies. Please visit : http://chakrapaniayurveda.com/ayurveda-panchakarma/ for more details.