Chana (Cicer arietinum) 30% Taruni (Rosa centifolia) 15% Amalaki (Emblica officinalis) 8% Shati (Hedichium spicatium) 8% Multani (Fuller's earth) 8% Musta (Cyperus rotundus) 8% Narangi (Citrus reticulate) 8% Arjuna (Terminalia arjuna) 8% Lodhra (Symplocos racemosa) 5% Haridra (Curcuma longa) 2%
1) Reduces excess fat in the body.
2) Improves the skin complexion.
3) Eliminates bad odour due to excess sweating or other reasons.
4) Corrects the imbalance of doshas.
5) Vitalizes and rejuvenates the body.
Whole body is invigorated by scrubbing with the paste (Udvartan) prepared of dry herbal powder in an upward direction stroke in a particular manner for 45 minutes. This procedure contains certain strokes which help in the liquefaction of fat, thereby giving proper shape to the muscle tissue.