Shwas (Asthma relief) herbal tea – Helps manage Asthma, Allergy and Chronic Lung Conditions
• Helps strengthen lung functions.
• Helps in Asthma related breathing troubles and allergic disorders.
• The phyto nutrients and antioxidants present in this tea helps building immunity thereby improving the ability to breathe well.
• Regular use of this tea reduces asthma, allergic bronchitis, eosinophlia, and sneezing and chronic cough.
• Offers long-lasting relief from respiratory ailments of all kinds.
• Pushkarmool (Inula racemosa)
• Vasa (Adhatoda vasaka)
• Kantakari (Solanum surratense)
• Pippli (Piper longum)
• Sunthi (Zingiber officinale)
• Tulsi (Ocimum sanctum)
• Javitri (Myristica fragrans)
How to use: Take 1 sachet of tea and put into a cup of hot water for 2 to 3 minutes. One can add natural sweetener as per taste preference.
Side effects: Nil for therapeutic use
Safety: This is 100% natural product. Even, no preservative, color or additives are added to make sure that the product remains all natural. This is completely safe for continuous consumption.
Presentation form: Coarse Powdered Herbal Tea bags