Dhatri lauha vati : A rich iron supplement.
Dhatri lauha is a combination of two words. Dhatri means mother and lauha means iron. Dhatri lauha vati is the mother of all medicines and it is a rich iron supplement.
• It is very good for peptic ulcer syndrome, pain in abdomen, hyper acidity, anemia and Pitta imbalances.
• It is also useful as a regular supplement after first termester of pregnancy and lactating mothers.
• It helps in balancing the three doshas in our body.
• More specially this formulation used for vata, kapha disorders, like Pain in body, stiffness, ama disorders, anemia etc.
• Amalaki (Embelica officinalis) 58%
• Lauha Bhasma (purified Iron calx) 28%
• Yashtimadhu (Glycyrrhiza glabra) 14%
• Guduchi decoction (Tinospora cordifolia) Q.S.
Dose: 1 tablet for 2 to 3 times daily