Ashoka Ghrit : A uterine tonic and remedy for female disorders
Ashoka ghrita is a combination of the herb Ashoka as main ingredient and specialized herbs like, Jeerak, Bhringraja, Shatavari and Vidarikanda. It is useful in treating diseases like leucorrhoea, anorexia, general weakness, less lactation and other gynecological problems.
Ashoka Ghrit Contents : -
1. Ashoka (Saraca asoka)
2. Jirak (Cuminum cyminum)
3. Yasthimadhu (Glycyrrhiza glabra)
4. Vidarikand (Pueraria tuberosa)
5. Bala (Sida cordifolia)
6. Ashwagandha (Withania somnifera)
7. Shatavari (Asparagus racemosus)
8. Cow's Ghee (clarified butter oil) as base
Recommened Use- 1 tsf 2 times a day with warm milk or water.