- Garry & Sun – Supplier of all Chakrapani’s products in USA
- Centre Ayurveda Aquitaine, France
- Online Ayurveda Training
- Enlighten group – Supplier of all Chakrapani’s products is Curacao N.A.
- Kamala Centro De Ayurveda
- Ayurveda’s Transformative Therapies for Bio-Purification and Rejuvenation in Body,Mind and Spirit.
- Organic Products
The word Kati refers to Low back and Basti stands for retaining something inside, in this case mainly medicated oil. The procedure of applying heat to the sacral or lumbar region by retaining warm medicated oil within a specially formed frame in this area is popularly known as ‘Kati Basti’. This is form of giving fomentation to localized area.
Mainly Housewives who are more prone to kitchen work get strenuous pain in their low back work due to continuous standing for long time and lack of bending movements. Continuous sitting in one certain place also causes low back pain many times. Kati basti is the best remedy for them.
The healing properties of herbal oils used for this basti deeply clean and fortify the blood, build strong muscle and connective tissues, and lubricate the joints. This special technique is aimed at providing relief by bathing the lower back for twenty to fifty minutes.
A frame of black gram paste is made around the sacral region. Warm medicated oil is poured into this frame. This warm oil heats the sacral region followed by massage done locally to the region.
Benefits of Kati Basti
1) Increases the circulation in the region, as the herbal oil gets deeply absorbed into the skin, and both nourishes and strengthens the muscles and nerves.
2) Pacifies one of the primary sites of Vata, relieving pain, soreness, and tension and restoring flexibility.
3) Relieves chronic lower backaches and painful muscle spasms, stiffness, and degenerative problems.
Painful low back region
Degenerative spine changes