Ayurveda can benefits our hair and skin ?
Everyone wants beautiful hair and skin. There are numerous products available in the market these days, which promise you to give that perfect hair and skin. However, these products come with harmful chemicals that are dangerous to our skin and hair in the long run. Moreover, everyone’s skin and hair are different and not every product may be suitable for everyone. Therefore, the promises, which these products made, may not be true.
In such situations, Ayurveda comes to the rescue. Ayurveda is a healing method, which has been there for centuries. The products used here are 100% natural and pure. The treatment is done based on your hair and skin type and not just the problem. Due to this approach, you will achieve complete satisfaction and 100% results. Ayurvedic products are completely safe to use and do not have any side effects.
Ayurvedic products that benefit our skin and hair –
• Amla – Amla or gooseberry is an amazing product that has magical benefits on your skin as well as hair. It is a popular fruit found in India and is mostly available during the winter season. Amla can be used as it is as a fruit or made into juice, has numerous benefits, and helps in removing toxins from our body. Amla powder is available in the market that can be applied as a hair pack or a face pack, helps in hair fall, dandruff, grey hairs, and many skin problems.
• Neem – Neem has many anti bacterial properties and has been used for ages. Each part of the neem tree is beneficial for the human body in many ways. Neem leaves can be boiled in water and consumed as a decoction, which is useful in digestion and provides numerous skin benefits, this decoction can also be used as a shampoo for cleansing the hair. Dried neem powder is used as a hair pack and face pack, which removes any bacteria from the skin and gives a glowing skin, this pack when used on hair, removes dandruff, lice and helps in building strong roots.
• Ghee – Ghee has an amazing moisturizing effect. It is used as a moisturizer for massaging skin or hair and gives a smooth and shiny effect. Ghee is an amazing home remedy for chapped lips, dry skin or skin burn. Ghee can be mixed and heated along with fenugreek seeds or sesame seeds and massaged on hair, to get rid of dry hair and hair fall.
• Tulsi – Tulsi is another magical plant, which has numerous benefits on the human body. Chewing tulsi leaves or boiling tulsi leaves in water and consuming cures many hair and skin problems. Tusli leaves can be boiled in oil and applied on hair to give a cooling effect. It also aids in digestion, which in turn benefits the skin.
• Sesame seed oil – Sesame seed oil is also known as Gingelly oil is another product that works wonders on your skin and hair. It has been used since ages for smooth skin and lustrous hair. Sesame seed oil is rich in calcium, magnesium Vitamin E, etc, which gives skin and hair many benefits. The oil can be used for message newborn babies to old people to give them a smoother skin and stronger bones. Massaging the oil on the scalp makes the hair roots strong and gives shiny hair while reducing hair fall.
How Ayurveda can benefits our hair and skin?
Most of them are easy to use kitchen remedies, it is necessary to take care of health by consuming fresh fruits and vegetables, practicing yoga etc. To see an amazing effect on our health and body which will also be automatically reflected on skin and hair.
Ayurvedic products are beneficial and safe for everyone to use. These do not contain any harmful chemicals or side effects. In recent years, many products have come with Ayurvedic properties in it. There are shampoos, creams, etc, which have many Ayurvedic medicinal properties. These products can be used after proper research and reviews. Apart from all these, it is also necessary to improve stress tolerance life for a healthier mind and body.
Hello Readers !! Natalie and Caitlyn Bell are the founders of Healtholine, They started Healtholine to provide a platform where they could share informative articles related to health, fitness, beauty, weight loss etc Natalie is a featured author at various authoritative blogs in the health and fitness industry. Connect with both sisters to know more.
We are offering Free Ayurveda Consultation please visit : https://chakrapaniayurveda.com/free-ayurveda-consultation/ for more details.
We are regularly helping patients of different pathologies and complicated diagnosis with Ayurveda detoxification therapies. Please visit : https://chakrapaniayurveda.com/ayurveda-panchakarma/ for more details.