Food intake : Five main rules for proper food intake.
1. Take timely meals in proper quantity, preferably freshly prepared and warm.
2. Concentrate on food while eating and eat food at pace. Avoid watching television, talking or laughing during meal.
3. Eat in relaxed condition, be seated.
4. Don´t eat too slow or too fast.
5. Avoid fasting and overeating..
Food is the main source of energy for life. It is regarded as the life maker. We needs energy for the proper growth and development of the body, and the food we are taking will help for this. The food we take help us in different ways, as it motive for the repairing mechanism of the damage tissues of the body. It is the material which is beneficial for the anabolic action.
Related Articles :
The food-Concept of Ayurveda : http://chakrapaniayurveda.com/food-concept-ayurveda/
Viruddha Ahara (Incompatible Food Items) : http://chakrapaniayurveda.com/viruddha-ahara-incompatible-food-items/
Proper food combination : http://chakrapaniayurveda.com/proper-food-combination/