Constipation is one of the most common digestive problems that we are facing. In Ayurveda it is termed as ‘vibandha’ which formed due to the improper state of agni in the body. Agni or otherwise the digestive fire is the one which is responsible for the proper absorption and assimilation food. If agni is not working properly, the whole digestive functions get affects. Solidified hard stools, painful defecation and feeling of bloating, abdominal discomfort or incomplete elimination are the symptoms of constipation.
Ayurveda suggest many potent herbs and home remedies to correct the agni and there by relieve vibandha.
Try these easy and simple methods to get off from constipation,
1. Take 1tsp Triphala powder daily at night time with warm water after food.
2. One teaspoon of castor oil at night at bed time is highly beneficial.
3. Daily intake of warm milk at night is also good for easy bowel movement.
4. Add more fruits and veggies which are having more fiber contents.
5. At least 2 liters of water per day is very important, preferably warm water.
We are offering Free Ayurveda Consultation please visit : https://chakrapaniayurveda.com/free-ayurveda-consultation/ for more details.
We are regularly helping patients of different pathologies and complicated diagnosis with Ayurveda detoxification therapies. Please visit : https://chakrapaniayurveda.com/ayurveda-panchakarma/ for more details.