15-Hour Online Training Program on Ayurveda Techniques of Abhyanga
Abhyanga is explained in Ayurveda as a therapeutic massage technique. Ayurvedic Abhyanga is different from other methods of massage because of various reasons like the usage of suitable medicated oils, diverse position, strokes and pressure applied for different persons based on age, Prakriti (Body constitution) and health condition. The aim of Ayurvedic massage is to achieve the balance of energies of body system as well as nourish the skin and rejuvenate the tissues.
Theory Session (2.5 hours)
- Understanding Abhyanga & its benefits according to Ayurveda
- Pre-requisites for proper planning of Abhyanga
- How to do Abhyanga? – Technique, Frequency, Specific body parts to focus on
- Choosing the right Abhyanga oil
- Indications and Contra-indications of Abhyanga
Practical Session (10.5 hours + 2 hours discussion / interaction)
Hands on practice of the following procedures –
- Shiro Abhyanga – Head Massage
- Prishta Abhyanga – Spinal Massage
- Pada Abhyanga – Foot Massage
- Mukha Abhyanga – Face Massage
- Marma Abhyanga – Full body Massage with Marma stimulation
- Discussion session where our physician will answer your queries.
The live practical session will be demonstrated online via zoom on a volunteer by the therapist with instructions from the physician. You will get link to recorded video online to watch and revise which will be accessible for one month. In practice session, you will practice online on a volunteer and our physician will guide you via zoom. The participants will get notes on the detailed procedure of head, spinal, foot, face and full body massage, Marma points chart and different herbal oils used and a participation certificate from Chakrapani Ayurveda Center.
The actual cost of this online training is USD 399. We are offering special summer & monsoon discount from 15th June till 15th September 2022, so the discounted cost will be USD 349.
For queries/registration please email : email@example.com or WhatsApp : +91 8890338878