Menopausal symptoms are experienced by 75-85% of woman. Diet containing hot spicy food, alcohol, caffeine and stressful lifestyle can increase it. Ayurvedic herbs possess certain phytoestrogen that connects with the body’s estrogen receptors, which enable the hormones to function properly, thereby help smooth the transition through menopause. These herbs address almost all the changes of the menopause without any side effects and have an effect almost parallel to hormone replacement therapy and synthetic hormones medication.
• Anethum Sova (Mishreya) acts as an emmenagogue, which imparts active ingredients that increase more blood supply to the pelvic area and uterus.
• Saraca Indica (Ashoka) is the best uterine tonic, which strengthens the muscles of uterus and reduces vaginal discharge and pain.
• Trigonella foenum graecum (Methika) contains estrogen-like saponins, which help to improve uterine functions, reduce excess fat, and levels of cholesterol, LDL and triglycerides safely and naturally.
• Asparagus Racemosus (Shatavari) has phyto-estrogen that helps in hot flashes, night sweats, and anxiety and enhances libido.
• Hemidesmus Indicus (Sariva) it is a blood purifier, which acts on the tissue level and effective in issues like hot flushes.
• Emblica Officianalis (Amalaki) is an anti oxidant, rejuvenator and has anti aging properties, thereby promoting health of all organs including the uterus. It is a good cardiac tonic, hair tonic and complexion enhancer too.