We bring our Ayurveda knowledge and expertise directly to you wherever you are
Contact Us | | About Us |
Our Ayurveda Research Center is extremely proficient in conducting Training programs and Workshops, both to individuals and groups on site in Jaipur. Our Individual Consultations, Lectures and Panchakarma Therapies are nationally well known and very much in demand. Now, we are pleased to announce, that our medical/academic faculty and facilities enable us to extend this knowledge and expertise worldwide. We organize workshops, training programs, treatments, seminars etc. anywhere around the globe. We visit hospitals, universities, companies and organizations offering our knowledge to both groups and individuals. Our Chief Physician travels worldwide to dedicate and further the science of Ayurveda, when he is not in practice in Jaipur We offer this as a humble dedication to the service of Ayurveda, which is part of the Vedas and bestowed upon us by our Indian ancestors.
Resource Person:Dr. Rajesh Kotecha 'Vaidya'
1. Chief Physician and Executive Director of Chakrapani Ayurveda Clinic & Research Center Jaipur, India (an ISO 9001:2000 and GMP certified organization).
2. CEO of http://chakrapaniayurveda.com , http://AyurvedaHelpline.com, http://LearnAyurveda.com & http://ayu.in
3. More than 90 more websites related with different areas of Ayurveda are being launched under his direct supervision.
4. CEO of Chakrapani Global Center for Training & Research in Ayurveda, Jaipur, India.
5. Chief Editor of AyurvedaNews, a fortnightly e-newsletter having subscriber base of more than 11000 people worldwide.
6. Writer of ‘Vaid’s Verdict”, a column in “Joyful Living”, an international monthly magazine on alternative health being published from Delhi, India.
7. Writer of “Ayurved Nu Avanavu”, a column in Sankalan Shreni, A Gujarati Fortnightly being Published by Vishva Samvad Kendra, Ahmedabad, Gujarat
8. Ayurveda Consultant of Garry and Sun, Reno, Nevada, USA.
9. Ayurveda Consultant of Omaha Healing Arts Center, Omaha, Nebraska, USA
10. Ayurveda Consultant of Curacao Vedic Foundation, Curacao, Netherlands Antilles, Central America.
11. Ayurveda Consultant of Kamala Centro Ayurveda, Bogota, Colombia, South America
12. Faculty for Yoga Teachers Training Program of Omaha Yoga and Body Works Center (http://doyoganow.com), Omaha, Nebraska, USA.
13. Consultant for the Project on Prakriti and its correlation at Human genome level being conducted jointly by Institute of Genomics and Integrative Biology, CSIR, Government of India and the Department of Science & Technology, Government of Russia.
14. Faculty for Externado University, Bogota, Colombia
15. Director, Chakrapani Ayurveda Private Limited, Jaipur, India
o Life Member of International Society of Ayurvedic Physicians and Teachers, Kolhapur, Maharashtra.
o Member of the Research Advisory Committee of J R D Tata Foundation for Research in Ayurveda and Yoga Sciences, Chitrakoot, M.P. India.
o Life Member of Indian Association for Air Pollution Control, Delhi Chapter
o Life Member of International Institute of Ayurveda Physicians, Jamnagar
Educational Background :-
1. Bachelor of Ayurveda Medicine & Surgery (BAMS), with merit (stood second in the whole University) fromGujarat Ayurveda University, Jamnagar, 1985
2. Doctor of Ayurveda Medicine (M.D. Ayurveda)from Gujarat Ayurveda University, Jamnagar, 1991
3. Certificate in Food & Nutrition (CFN)from Indira Gandhi National Open University, New Delhi, 1989.
Had a very successful tenure as a Director of Research at J R D Tata Foundation for Research in Ayurveda & Yoga Sciences, Chitrakoot from Jun’95 to Oct’96.
1. Author of a book entitled ‘CONCEPT OF ATATTVABHINIVESHA IN AYURVEDA’ published by Publication Scheme, Jaipur, India. This monograph provides new way of understanding the minor psychiatric disorders on Ayurveda parameters.
2. Sufficient exposure in establishing Institutional infrastructure, project management and research during tenure as a Head of Post Graduate Ayurveda Institute in the M. G. Gramodaya University and Director of Research in J R D Tata foundation for Research in Ayurveda & Yoga Sciences at Chitrakoot.
3. Author of several published research papers, has chaired many sessions of seminars, well known speaker on Ayurveda & has been supervisor and co-supervisor in the research projects of post- graduate scholars.
4. Resource person for Panchakarma training and conducted training workshops for the trainees of Gujarat Ayurved University, Jamnagar; Rajasthan Ayurveda University, Jodhpur; Dhanvantari Ayurveda College, Chandigarh and different parts of US, UK, France and Netherlands.
5. Known for his clinical skills and expertise of Ayurveda & especially for the Panchakarma therapy in northwestern part of India. He has treated patients from all over the world.
6. Received a Global Ayurveda Physician Award for the year 2007 from the chief minister of Delhi Mrs. Sheila Dixit, India on 2nd March conferred by Hakim Azmalkhan Society, New Delhi.
Interests - personal
Mountaineering, Music, Yoga and Reading
Dr. Kotecha is registered with the Board of Ayurveda for legal practice in India.
Chakrapani Ayurveda Clinic & Research Center,
8 Diamond Hill, Tulsi Circle, Shanti Path, Behind Birla Temple, Jaipur - 302004, India.
Phone: +91-141-2624003 Fax : +91-141-2620746
|Our Services at a glance:|
Online Constitution Analysis
Free Online Consultation
Unique Offer to the Service of Ayurveda
Development of New Herbal Formulations
Supply of Herbs & Ayurveda Medicines
List of Herbs
Beauty Care by Herbs
Applied Research Programs
Archives of Newsletter
Link to Related Sites
back to top