- Garry & Sun – Supplier of all Chakrapani’s products in USA
- Centre Ayurveda Aquitaine, France
- Online Ayurveda Training
- Enlighten group – Supplier of all Chakrapani’s products is Curacao N.A.
- Kamala Centro De Ayurveda
- Ayurveda’s Transformative Therapies for Bio-Purification and Rejuvenation in Body,Mind and Spirit.
- Organic Products
|Product Name||Price US$||Add To Cart|
|0.5 LB (Organic Powder)||US$ 13.95|
|1.00 LB (Organic Powder)||US$ 25.10|
|2.00 LB (Organic Powder)||US$ 45.00|
|** We are offering FREE shipping on total order value US$ 95.00 and above.|
Common Name: Cumin seeds
Sanskrit Name: Jeerak
Botanical Name: Cuminum cyminum
Cumin seeds being one of the most ancient and widely used spices in Indian kitchen is not only adding flavor to the food but also has traditional values and is considered very auspicious. Ayurvedic medicine like jeerakarista, dadimastaka choorna, vyoshadi vati etc
Seed of cumin are pungent and hot in potency & it pacifies vata and kapha and slightly increase pitta.
• The anti inflammatory & analgesic property of cumin makes it useful in painful edema used externally as paste and it also helpful in depigmented areas and skin disorders.
• It is carminative and aromatic so chewing cumin seeds is helpful is stomatitis and pharyngitis by reducing the soreness. It is an appetizer, carminative and antihelmenthic which are helpful in anorexia, nausea, indigestion, gas in abdomen, sprue and hemarroids.
• It is a cardiac stimulant and blood purifier and is diuretic which make it useful in renal stones.
• It is hepatoprotective and helps the liver during the detoxifying process.
• It is a decongestant so helpful in repeated common cold and respiratory disorders like asthma and bronchitis.
• It is useful in menstruating female and pregnant women because of being a source of iron and calcium and in later it helps in boosting normal labour.
• It has anti cancerous property and helps in increasing the breast milk in lactating women and also helps in the downward movement of deranged vata due to labour so used in post partum.
Precaution – Cumin will lose its volatile oil contents when over fried.