Who does not want strong, thick and beautiful hair? But having healthy and attractive hair also requires some good care towards it as hair is vulnerable to many a problem like hair fall, premature graying and dandruff etc.
Hair is an important part of the body which apart from functioning to serve many bodily functions, is an essential component to enhance an individual’s beauty quotient.
No matter how strong and beautiful your hair appear to you, pay careful attention to your hair care regimen to keep them at their best.
Here are some tips to prevent hair loss:
– Hot water should not be used to wash hair.
– Use only organic shampoo.
– Hair should not be combed backward. One should use good quality brush or comb. Excessive brushing should be avoided.
– Massage the scalp vigorously for 10 to 15 minutes (until you start to feel hot there) after washing it. This stimulates the blood circulation and strengthens the hair follicles in the scalp which in turn prevents hair loss.
– Use coconut oil or castor oil. They are extremely good for the health of your hair.
– For preventing hair loss, one should boil dry pieces of amla (Indian gooseberry) in coconut oil and apply the mixture on the scalp.
We are offering Free Ayurveda Consultation please visit : http://chakrapaniayurveda.com/free-ayurveda-consultation/ for more details.
We are regularly helping patients of different pathologies and complicated diagnosis with Ayurveda panchakarma therapies. Please visit : http://chakrapaniayurveda.com/ayurveda-panchakarma/ for more details.